Mr. Basketball--At the half way point in the Seaso

fatchance

ok you have overlooked the best player in the state. Corey Brewer is a great player from portland.He is 6'9 and is capable of playing point guard or playing post. Also look out for Nathan Harris from Macon County he had a injury early in the season but he is a very good player. he is from Macon county.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigcat02

Matt Addison of USN is a definite Mr. Basketball candidate. He is averaging 23.8 ppg and 8.2 rebounds a game this season and is one of the best DII players in the state.

Addison might be a good player, but he is not the best player on DII. I think either Suddath out of McCallie or Cole Rose out of BGA should be Mr. Basketball at this point of the season. Cole Rose plays with great confidence and poise. He played Addison and the rest of USN last friday with a broken nose. Halfway through the first quarter, Cole Rose received an elbow to the nose. Instantly blood went everywhere. He just simply walked to the sideline where their trainer put it back in place. A little over two minutes later he was back in the game. He ended up scoring 18 points. He is a tuff player who has yet to score in single digits this sesason. He averages 3.4 assist per game. I don't know how many rebounds he has, but he is defiantly one of the team leaders in rebounds. I think that COLE ROSE is the real deal and should be Mr. Basketball for Division 2 :x

I agree with Alumni & Bryjohn! One thing your forgetting is all those PR's get their info from others and not first hand! If you have good summers in AAU then your name gets in certain circles. I've coached against both these boys during their careers and Holt has a better all around game. If your opinion is strong you won't listen to someone who's there then present a comparison between the two and I will reply! I think it would be interesting to hear Jenkins total game broken down. Write back...