Unaka at Cloudland, Only 8 days away!!

osubrutus

whoever replied to me, Yeah i am sure cloudland will win- but listen to yourself- your just as sure as i am- you have no room to talk. Congrats to Ensor who can finally go left and right, lol- our guards have done that all along. Good luck to Robertson and Danielle- they've got a hard night ahead of them inside! Although Tara and Amy lead Cloudland's team there is alot more to them than that. There are several jr. standouts as well as freshmen. Cant wait to see the game so you people can eat your words. Ha!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you'll still be LYFAO when you go home cryin cause you lost, lol. We dont care what your fans do, lol- I guess i'd get overheated and come 2 seconds away from a heartattack too if my team had lost to the same awesome team so many times and were about to do it again. Just be careful and dont get your blood pressure up too high- its just another loss on the stack- we'd hate to have the need for medical attention because we'll be too busy celebrating to get it, ha.

Guest madhandles

Games come and games go. You play each one. No matter how much talking there is on here, the final score will determine the winner.

Sometimes you blame the officials. Sometimes you blame the coach. Sometimes you blame sickness. Sometimes you blame lack of motivation. Sometimes you blame the weather. But these are all just excuses used by losers.

Winners come READY to play, regardless of the of any of the afore mentioned excuses. Big Time players make Big Time plays in big games.

Whom will it be Friday??? Obviously, neither team has played what is considered a Big Time game this year. So, come Friday, we will know who can handle the pressure and who can't.

As a popular song says, "If you had one shot. One opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you caputure it. Or just let it slip."

I hope both teams come ready to battle and let them decide for themselves, "what does it take to be # 1."

[Edited by drj6 on 1-21-03 9:10A]

It's almost here! I saw you play a weak UH team tonite and you looked like you should have saved some of those shots for Friday. If you can only duplicate that performance, it might be a game. Nah, I doubt it. We don't lose at home, period!

Did Julie and Coty get benched for poor play? I can totally understand why? But I think you might want to play against us or Amy will have a ton of everything points & rebounds.

Just remember we can handle the pressure we've been there before. We OWN YOU! Good Luck anyways! You better bring a phone so you can call for help after the first quarter. ;)

SYF

Highlander24 you seem alittle cocky now don't you. Calm down, just because you saw one game don't make quick judgements like you seem to have. This will be a good game and can't wait to see the game. I am very sure the Rangers will be ready for the game so beware arrogance loses games. It will not be as easy as it looks. GO LANDERS

To greenfrog11

I will give you a hint: I went to your church for a while and was in Hurter's class with you. If you have an aol name what is it so i can tell you if your right. Doubt you are though because you are Tiff

[Edited by landergolfer on 1-22-03 6:06P]