Unaka at Cloudland, Only 8 days away!!

osubrutus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked this early but no one answered so I will ask it again. Will they play the game tomorrow if school is out or reschedule it. Also will this snow affect practice schedules or anything like that. Anyway good luck to both teams.

For once greenfrog11 or Tiff got something right. We just saw history made on this board.

Guest teammom2003

Lets hear it everybody how is the ladies from stoney creek going to do at cloudland tomorrow night. Who is going to win and by how much? I think it will be a good game close but I will take UNAKA

Right now only God knows that answer ~ I have not seen the Ladies from cloudland play this year but I do know that they are very well coached and always a good hard team to play ~ I have seen the Lady Rangers and I know that they are getting better with every game ~ It will probably be one of the best girls games this year ( the guys game was the uh - unaka ) ~This last line is to all the Ranger Fans ~ We need all the fans there for this game. Give your Lady Creeker support and come to the game early. Please :D

Not a contest!! It was only a 14 point game and your team are all seniors playin against mostly sophmores. I think it was a very good contest. How many three's did the mighty Hansen make?? If it wasn't for your #25 having such a great game then you all would be in trouble. You really need to give her all the credit cause she did great. She pulled through in the clutch. All I kept hearing about was Story and Hansen. Well whoever #25 is has my respect as a ball player :)

i know stachia did very well (#25) and we are very proud....but amy did make some points for us and tara made some big plays by driving in to score....all of the seniors did very well....but it just wasn't just the seniors....we played 2 juniors...april did great and rebecca hustled....1 sophomore...jessica did awesome...i'm very proud of her...and 1 freshman.....jessica l. helped us out on offense....and they played just as much as some of the seniors....unaka played a great game....but cloudland just played to the best of their ability and showed what they could do....i'm very proud of the Lady Landers...good job!!! :)

[Edited by greenfrog11 on 1-26-03 12:02A]