Disgrace in Pickett Co.

Theanswer

After watching the Pickett Co. girls lose by around 30 points to a average York team. I gotta ask how much longer does that coach down there have. He obvously looks like he doesn't know anything about basketball. What qualifications if any did he have for recieving the job. Surely that isn't the best coach they could find. You gotta believe they will replace him before they become the laughing stock of upper cumberland basketball.

There is more talent there now than has ever been at that school since the early eighties..... senior class winners of state tourney in jr high...... junior class winners of state tourney in jr high..... sophomore class semi finals of state tourney in jr high.... freshman runners up in state tourney in jr high.... by saying there is no talent you are slapping the face of the feeder programs that have produced such wonderful, talented, young women!

bbreftn...I think you should hit the books before you ref or go one line..."their"??? do you mean "there"? "be ya"...what? "to many know"??? is this supposed to say "too many now"? Phew! You know as much about Pickett Co. talent as you know about the English language! This "untalented" group of girls BEAT Celina last year in the playoffs until the ref put more time on the clock, and then put more time on the clock, until Celina finally "won"...then Celina was runner up in the state tournament. These girls have talent.

Gee, when you look at it that way, EVERYONE beats someone else, until the last few seconds of the game. However, I'm not going to bring anything up again. I will say everyone makes grammar mistakes. Why are you picking on one person? If you wanted to split hairs, I could mention the fact that you forgot to capitalize one I when I's are always capitalized. It's one mistake...and everyone makes them. Why don't you try taking it a little bit easier on some people. Forgive me if my harshness upsets you.

bbreftn, what right exactly do you have to get on here and put down girls that actually do have talent like that? You must not have watched too many Pickett County games very closely. 10 and 6 isn't that bad of a record. No talent?? They have competed with many talented teams this year and managed to pull away with more wins than most thought they would when the season started. They beat a very talented Monroe Co, KY team along with a good team from Santa Fe. Still no talent? You may want to rethink your post.

[Edited by fan45 on 1-16-03 6:46P]