Coaching from the stands (and on CoachT)

TheLastWord

I have attended ALL the Unaka games, and it's very evident that the players cannot handle coaching from the stands. And we all know who this is, "Big Guy". If you are such an honorable coach, "Big Guy", were you not replaced in your last real coaching job? And for the record, I don't care how many administrators, school board members, authority figures, etc. that you know and claim to run to. Tell 'em all,- I promise you I could care less.

And as for your coaching on the net, there is ONE player who takes it to heart and you better watch it cause it could hit very, very, very close to home, "Big Guy", because it is hurting his game drastically. And when his game hurts the coaching staff seems to recognize it rather quickly and remove him from said game.

Writing styles are like fingerprints,- there's no mistaking them.......... Justwatchin, Coachtdog, raven1, hotcorner, tennreferee, and the family of all these as well ("Mrs. Big Guy").....

And for all you other posters on the Unaka threads, PLEASE feel free to add your comments. If bashing is not wanted, then bashing should not be given.

And by the way, players are not the only ones with parents in the stands. They also have wives and children there, too. Mind your tongues.

Back to you, "Big Guy", you can be exposed,- not just to the internet world of Coacht.com, but to the entire Ranger.com community that is. And I am just the one to do it. I will..............be seeing you.........at the games......and that is the Last Word.

There is nothing to expose. Everyone knows who he is. Anything posted on here is just an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. And yes I am MRS. BIG GUY (as you so fondly call him) and proud of it. So if I got your feather ruffled, I apologize. No harm meant. But you're last posting was unnecessary. Tim doesn't imply anything when it comes to administration, school board, etc. Lighten up, take a nap, and calm down.

Thou shalt not lie, "Mrs. Big Guy". In a previous post you wrote:

. Like my name implies, I'm justwatchin and that's it. Sounds like you have just a tiny bit of anomosity toward Rustys dad. Did you guys butt heads when he coached or what? Yeah, he is a little opinionated but that's ok too. I do have a child that plays, but it isn't Rusty.

So now you change that. If Tdog, is Tim, and you're Tdog's wife, doesn't that make you Rusty's mother???

I pull for the Bulldogs when they don't play Unaka, but only when they don't play Unaka. This is like beating a dead horse to death. For the last time, I am happy with Unaka, the coaches, administration and staff. Never have I ever had second thoughts about him being there. I don't try to coach him nor do I try to tell the others what to do. I have my opinions just like everyone else but that is all they are is opinions. I think everyone could find something more productive to talk about than myself. If you want to bash my coaching feel free to do so. I gave them my best. I never claimed to be good at it. As for you lastword this board is suppose to be fun and objective. You have taken it to another extreme. If you want to get on here and threaten you feel free to do so. I have no control over what other people post. As for Coach Ensor, I feel he has done a great job this year. Try and replace some 58 points a game from a year ago. This team will come around soon. If I took everything personal that was said on here about me then I would be mad at everyone. And if I offended you or anyone else in anyway, please accept my apology.