maryville, an undefeatable wrestling force

Guest russa44

Guest russa44

maryville has had a great season so far going 21-0 with the help of a strong line-up and determination. with several state qualifing wrestlers and excellent coaching, maryville should be headed to a region title, and a shot in the state duals

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zander555

Tim heiny may have good technique and all but he still needs alot of work and what weight class woulod u consider him to wrestl in the 130 or the 135 becasue there 135 is kick butt this year i think and has a good chance at placing this year and maybe next yearm so watch out for him to be a big time favorite maybe...

Guest russa44

im not too sure about a rasslin' team but we do wrestle....i think tim would be better off at 130 because sparks at 135 is doing suprisingly well...but he will need a lot of work as well to be able to match up against some of the better wrestles in the regoin

Guest TNwrestle86

Man, shut up about Maryville. I'm tired of hearing about them. Woohoo 21 - 0 ....who really cares? Who have they wrestled? JackCrap County?...big deal..it seems like every time i look at a West Tenn. forum, that it always ends up promoting Maryville. If Maryville needs moral support then go get some cheerleaders. Cause' I don't think that most of the rest of the state really sees Maryville as a power. They do not dominate anything....try wrestling Bradley or Cleveland. Or how about try wrestling some West Tennesse...I would bet that Westside and CBHS could beat Maryville, and I know that Collierville could. We'll see at states if your bite is as bad as your bark. But until then quit promoting yourself. Your wasting space in the forum and wasting my time.