maryville, an undefeatable wrestling force

Guest russa44

" get out of our threads", hmm seems to me that if this is your thread, and you only want to hear good comments about your team's ability to beat weaker teams, then you should bypass the whole coacht system and just pat yourselves on the back everyday in the practice room. the threads are for everybody. if you don't like what is posted or said, then don't get on coacht. i am not trying to put down the accomplishments of the maryville wrestlers, but if your team wants higher recognition and respect, then they need to step up the level of their competition.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not the one that is tired of hearing about Maryville, I don't even care about wrestling! But if Maryville fans want to get on here and talk about their team they have every right to do so, if you don't want to hear about how good we Maryville fans think our wrestling team is then you need to stay out of the Maryville threads, then you won't hear about it. As far as I am concerned there is no one better than us in any sport until they beat us! If your team hasn't beaten us, then in my opinion you're not better. Until you prove to me with a win that you're better then you can get the heck outta our threads and let us praise our wrestlers!

you haven't beaten us or anyone else worth noting, so mind your manners and don't talk smack unless you can back it up. I have great respect for the maryville team and the amount of improvement they have made this year, but some of you are getting too big for your britches and need to learn to shut your mouths.

Fatty, I am not talking smack, I never said that my team was going to beat the crap out of anyone, I never said anything about then doing anything like that. The people in this thread said that they were a good team, but didn't say they were unbeatable. At the top it says undefeatable, but thats because they were undefeated, not because we think no one can beat us. Besides, if we're good enough to make it this far then we can talk all the smack we want, as long as we back it up or someone makes us eat our words!