Hey CoachT

JET2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being a little too general in my earlier post. I often get emails about when I and my "staff" are going to be able to come to a certain game. Actually, there is only iamoz and myself. So, let me amend that earlier statement a little bit. iamoz has been to a few FB & BB games, also, and he was the one who went to the Cumberland game. He lives in Oliver Springs and goes to school at MTSU so he is closer to games in that area.

As to the pictures, a lot of fans are contributing pics now from basketball games. Of the 11,000 pictures onsite I probably have taken 8,500-9,000 of them.

[Edited by coacht on 1-18-03 9:14P]

Was the guy that was with you at the Collinwood Wayne Co football game iamoz? I talked to him for a while but never thought that it might be him. That guy said he used to teach at Waynesboro. Oh yeah Jet2, anyone can add pics to this site. I do it all the time. Or try too. T had to set me straight today about a problem I was having.

[Edited by trojansportsfan on 1-18-03 10:49P]

Might be at this one. But, I have already seen both teams this year and try to move around to different places. Depends on who else plays that night.

Posted by wneely:

Mr. CoachT please make the trip to Pulaski on February 7th to see the Columbia Lions take on the Giles County Bobcats.

Please?!?!

No, that was my neighbor who is from Waynesboro.

Posted by trojansportsfan:

Was the guy that was with you at the Collinwood Wayne Co football game iamoz? I talked to him for a while but never thought that it might be him. That guy said he used to teach at Waynesboro. Oh yeah Jet2, anyone can add pics to this site. I do it all the time. Or try too. T had to set me straight today about a problem I was having.

[Edited by trojansportsfan on 1-18-03 10:49P]