best 119's in region 7?

yoohoo

well i think that overall it will be a lot of competetion at regionals because we have a good weightclass. I can't wait till regionals cuz there will be alot of good wrestling there and everyone will be top notch hopefully well i will go now i wish all the 119's from the region good luck and see ya at regionals.

Tiger

sammy cox from kenwood isnt bad! but really folks, it's all about FEBRUARY!!! it doesn't matter what people think! Just wrestle! if you have been anywhere in the state wrestling, you know who are the ones to beat! we will find out who the top 4 are in region 7 come feb 7 thru the 8th!

JUST DO IT!!!!

about the carter kid from clarksville beating fairviews cory burch burch will place in the region he has had a rough first half of the season at the keenwood tournment he was wrestling with broken ribs due to his brother and him getting in to a fight and this past week he strained his mcl so plan on him making a come back he has been wrestling 125 now down to 119