Aaron Cothran..MACHINE STATUS!

gitusome

gitusome....By reading some of your latest posts, it looks as though you might need to think about enrolling in an English class at Fairview with your son. Your grammar is horrible. And, if you did enroll, you could get a t-shirt made that says, "Aaron the Machine is my son and he beat Leavy Davis." In doing this you would learn some decent grammar and, at the same time, be able to brag on your son without showing your obvious lack of education.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, lighten up! Sure some parents get on here and brag about their kids, why not? He is just supporting his kid, like we support all of the other wrestlers we get on here and talk about. Sure he is a wee bit over the top, but hey, I would much rather him be like that than like some of the parents I have seen that have literally turned their back on their son when he lost on the mat. So, he's proud, oh well. Anyway, in just a few weeks we will all be able to look back on our posts and either eat our words or print them out and post them on our refrigerator for posterity!!! ;)

Guest fvhs4all

Go Aaron--we support you. At firt reading this could seem as a joke and jab at your dad although I think this was not a total attack on you, you are caught in the crossfire. However, our children are hurt when we as parents are attacked the same as we parents are hurt when our children are attacked. Adults on here should remember that when you are attacking a parent the children are effected as well.

Aaron is not only an outstanding athlete, he is a wonderful young man that will go far in life. If sports end tomorrow, he has the heart and intelligence to go anywhere and do anything we chooses to do. There has been a lot of jealousy towards him this year from team members and parents, however he has handled himself in a manner that most adults would not have had the finess to do so. I say this as the mother of the young man that has called Aaron his best friend for years and a strong supporter of both of them in whatever paths they choose in life.

I'm glad some other parents have posted in support of Aaron and his family. As a Williamson County Wrestling fan, I'm proud of all our atheltes. I am in total agreement that Aaron stands above many because he knows what sportsmanship is all about. I've seen him wrestle many times, have aggravated him as much as he aggravates me each time we see each other. He has wonderful parents, and their love & pride for this child is visibly seen by any by stander. No matter what any one says - Aaron we are all proud that you are the stinger of the Fairview Yellow Jacket this year!

I AGREE WITH JUSTWRESTLE I'VE KNOWN PARENTS THAT DON'T SUPPORT THEIR KIDS AT ALL. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF AARONS DAD. SECOND OF ALL THIS BOARD WASN'T CREATED TO KNOCK PEOPLE DOWN IT WAS CREATED TO SAY POSITIVE THINGS AND IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT JUST DON'T GET ON AT ALL. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AARON!!!!!!

Alright time for me to jump in. Aaron is a great athlete with a bright future. But he is not the only athlete at fairview, they only have a squad of eight guys this year but they all have a good shot at qualifying for state and maybe even being the region champs at their weight classes. As fo gitusome, keep on supporting Aaron. He will be the state champ.