Westview vs. Chester Co.

2points

I will tell you what happened........Westview got whipped, plain and simple. Right now, they are not very good and have NO hope of making it to the state tournament. Chester County will be at the state tournament, by the way they played tonight I like their chances too. By the way of the grapevine, I hear both Fuqua and DeSantis are done for the year for Westview which makes them #3 in district 13AA and not much hope for making it beyond the region tournament.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ccisport

Fuqua did not play.

Chester County shut down everything inside. Most all Westview points came outside. Chester County controlled the boards. Chester County handled the ball very well, one of their best games of the year as far as ball handling goes. Second half, Westview got tired of chasing Chester County all over the court.

Guest tnbballfan4ever

Chester County came out ready to play last night. They dominated the rebounds, and they shut down the Westview shooters in the second half. Westview had more depth from the bench and still got tired down by the Chester County Eaglettes!!! Good upset, Chester County!!!

I am in a state of depression, I need some medicine. Wizard04 hit it right on the money, we got it handed to us last nite, and yes, Chester County will be in the state tournament. There is a month until the tournaments start, and the 'VIEW has alot of work to do. DeSantis out for the year with a broken nose(never heard of that before) will kill us offensively, for she gets it to the scorers. That puts Cavin up top, she can handle it, but it takes her away from coming off picks to get open. We have no answer for a big girl inside, and are unable to get it up and down the floor because there is now a depth problem. Right now, Westview is the odd team out from 13AA right now....lets hope we get it together.

Bottom line: somebody other than Cavin, in the big games, has to step it up. Reynolds did her normal thing, making several 3s, but she will not get enough shots against the Gibsons and Obions of the world. Brundige works very hard underneath, usually against a bigger girl, Farrell has to contribute more offensively in the big games, Bellamy is going to be all world but needs to position herself better defensively. Lots of work to be done......the good thing is that there is a month to get it done, and we have a guru named the Wizard to get it done. It's time........

GET UP 'VIEW

After a good nights rest, I am a lot better today.......Last night is over and done with so there is no use beating yourself up over it. Lets all be positive here. I, as all fans should, have tremendous faith in McMillan to get things done, and if you look at his track record, I think you would agree. He gets "more out of less" and these injuries put him in all too familiar territory as far as personnel goes. One month from now I fully believe that we will be talking about what a great run they have had. I hope that makes you feel better......;)

Westview students should be ashamed about not just last night, but this year. There is no excuse for not supporting YOUR team......WHY IS THIS?????? ;);)

until the "short yellow bus" comes and picks you up for school? :confused:

I know the problem. I have not been able to be in attendance. The force is weak this week, thats o.k. I have the green light to MAKE ALL AND ANY HIGH SCHOOL/JUNIOR HIGH GAME THAT I WANT TO NOW THAT MY PRINCESS LEIGHA IS NO LONGER THE QUEEN OF HER LITTLE MUNCHICANS!! :):):):):)

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA. :o:):D:D

Westview has been beaten by two very good basketball teams within the last week. Another loss is a very real possibility. With the schedule Chester Co., Gibson Co., Obion Co., Dyer Co., and Westview play, and undefeated season was a tall order for any of these teams.

The wizard, like all good ones, will pull out is tool box and fix the problem. STAMP IT!!