RED BANK VS. SODDY???

BMO

I will say that the "Pala" ,or whatever his name was, was really crappy toward the Red Bank guys, like when Shaun Phillips and Eric Turner won barely by like 4 and 3 points tha guy went off the wall yelling "Yes and give Phillips the win" or "Yes and give Turner the win, YES" I mean come on what about when Willie Furmon Tech. Falled his guy where was the "Yes and give Furmon the win, and by Tech. also ladies and gentlemen", instead we heard, "And moving on to the next match. I mean its cool to let the fans know when a wrestler wins, but to only let people know when Soddy won, thats crappy. Come on guys show some respect to the other team.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WRESTLE FOR RED BANK AND IT DIDN'T MAKE ME MAD THAT THEIR ANOUNCER WAS SAYING WHO WON IT'S JUST HOW HE SAID IT. LIKE "PINNED IN LESS THAN 20 SEC." OR "@@@@ UM UP AND PIN THEM DOWN." TO ME THATS JUST BAD SPOTSMANSHIP AND I WOULD HOPE THAT A RED BANK ANOUNCER WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO A TEAM THEY KNEW THEY WOULD BEAT OR JUST A TEAM IN GENERAL. I DIDN'T MAKE THIS THREAD TO SAY SODDY WAS BAD SPORTS I MADE IT TO TELL THEM THEIR ANOUNCER NEEDS TO CALM DOWN A LITTLE.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. KEEP THE PEACE!

Guest KatyBug

Ok just to clear it up for you people. Mr. Pala is a very respected man at Soddy. He is a good teacher (i know from experience). He devotes his time to his students so much.He is in charge of us little sisters and that is not an easy thing to do. I talk to Pala every day. Keeping up with us is so hard because he makes it possible for you people to run your tournaments and stuff. If there wasn't little sisters.... Alot of tournaments wouldnt go as well as they do and i think that says alot about Mr. Pala ....being able to do that for us, teach, and still live his life. Hes a young man so let him live how he wants and stay out of his business. As for at the red bank match..... you guys just have to know his sense of humor. Hes only kidding about stuff like that he says it all to be funny and get a good laugh. All of you loosen up

IF Mr. Pala is as great and wonderful as you and others say he is, I really do not think he needs anyone to defend or take up for him. His actions and his words will speak for him. Put all those things together and as you contend, there would be no reason to speak nothing but good about the man. Nope, I do not know him and have never heard of him until reading these posts but after reading what I have about the flag he flies at his home, it does concern me. It concerns me that as a human being that he gives the appearance of not caring about his fellow man and who he offends. True, this is a free country but there is a line of decency drawn in the sand of free speech.

The best at what? Causing controversy? If yes, then you are correct. The best at being "buddy-buddy" with the kids and have them drooling all over him? Correct again. When you can say that he has concern for his fellow-man and follows the credo of "First, do no harm", and removes that flag, then I MIGHT agree with you that he is the "BEST". But when the only people Praising him are the kids under his influence and so much controversy is written about him, apparently not disputed, then I cannot agree with you.

[Edited by wrestlingfan on 1-25-03 7:36P]

I wonder if this man were flying a confederate (Rebel) Flag would you people be this vocal about what this man is doing. Don't get me wrong I dont agree with the belief's of Hitler, but then again I don't agree with everything the Confederacy stood for.I do think however if someone wants to fly a flag on thier own property, thats thier business, even if it shows the rest of the world how ignorant they are.

You don't have to like it, and you have the right to voice your opinion about it, but the last time I checked this was still America and people have the right to do certain things no matter how repulsive we may find them.

In this case flying a Nazi flag on his property is a protected free speech right, under the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution.