Bradley/Cleveland Game

lwhite

I think that Cleveland has the most talent on their team. they are loaded with talent, but they don't always play good together and I believe that has been the difference in some of their losses this year. Bradley also has some talented athletes like jackson, reynolds, and the point guard, (I can't remember her name). I think that Bradley plays better together. If Cleveland plays good and can put all their talent together, I believe they will come out with the win, but if not my vote is Bradley.

yo this game means so much in the district...i think that the teams match up pretty well to each other...i think the key to the game will be how many "good" shots can buckelew get up and how well is cleveland's press b/c against mcminn it was embrassin...bradley has been playing great ball as of late which really has me nervous...cleveland also has the exp. in this game as bradley has 2 new pgs from last year which is really important in running ur offense especially in a game w/ all the rowdy stuff going on around the court plus the transfer will get an awaken of what the rivalry is all about...but b.scott is a senior so it could be a special game 4 her (we remember the c-walk after the first game)...so good luck both teams i will be there early friday!