Westview losing players

westbball

I am sure that Westview will come back and play like they know to. Fuqua will most likely be playing tonight. Desantis will be missed on the court. I wish her the best and a speedy recovery. The rest of the girls need to step up and play with the same intensity as Cavin, Reynolds, and Ferrell. Westview has the team to win if they just work together and play smart. I wouldn't count Westview out of the State Tourneys yet.

As for beave...

You better get yourself to the games or the force will never be with us.

GET UP 'VIEW

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hero has made her return. She played very little tonight and still came out with 6 points. The only difference in her game is the addition of the brace, which slows her down. Her mindset is still the same. She was not afraid to penetrate the lane or go after loose balls. By the way, wizard04, Westview doesn't NEED Fuqua at 100%. Even at 50% she is still a threat and no matter who the competition is, she'll be one of the top players on the court. Also, you obviously haven't seen Fuqua play very often. She's not a player that makes the difference by scoring the most points or grabbing the most rebounds (which she can very well do), she has the ability to create shots and find the open player. She does what she has to do to help Westvies get the win. Her presence alone on the court makes a big difference in the ball game. Anything she does on the court is just that much better. I think your post was just wishful thinking.

Just like the cop who was taken out of action only to come back as a supercop......watch out for Roboleg :D