140's

sportsfan03

Lee Cottrell from Farragut is pretty good, but was beaten by Jeremy Branam of Halls at the Halls Tournament last weekend. Carlos Lemus is good, but I don't think that he is a serious contender at state. Toler is also really good, but I think that Creagan and Houston are better than he is.

Turner from Clarkville and Musser from Brentwood are also top state contenders.

yeah maybe lemus doesnt have the best chance at state this year but he has an outstanding work ethic and he really impresses me and he proved it after getting teched by hendricks at bradley and the other night when we wrestled maryville it was tied 5-5 if i remember right but lemus might have even been beating him before hendricks had to stop. he took hendricks down like three times if im not mistaken. i hope carlos brings it all to the table at region and state b/c he has a ton of potential bc i see it day in and day out at practice. but if he does he'll surprise some people. even though i throw him around at practice!