Soddy's John Lane

CloudDrakan

Last night I saw something I haven't seen since the State Tourney last year, Justin Gooden was out wrestled by a stronger more agressive John Lane(which I haven't seen since Adam Raines in the final match at State last year), right now in my opinion John is the best, I don't think anyone is near as good as he is right now at 135...........!

[Edited by CloudDrakan on 1-22-03 3:59P]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUSTIN WILL DO BETER IN STATE. LATELY, JUSTIN HASN'T BEEN FELLING GOOD AT ALL. SO HE HASN'T WRESTLED TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY. BUT BY THE TIME STATE ROOLS AROUND HE'LL BE ALL BETTER. HE'S STILL ON TOP OF 130!!! GO JUSTIN!!!

In your font: JUSTIN WILL DO -BETTER- IN STATE. LATELY, JUSTING HASN'T BEEN -FEELING- GOOD AT ALL-,- SO HE HASN'T WRESTLED TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY. BUT-,- BY THE TIME STATE -ROLLS- AROUND HE'LL BE ALL BETTER. HE'S STILL ON TOP OF -135-!!! GO JUSTIN!!!

No offense or anything, man. Just trying to help your 'edumacation.' C'ya around, and thanks for the post!

Though very brief, this is my description of what I saw:

Gooden came out looking really good. Off the whistle he got in on a single leg, but went for a big clinic move and went to his back. In the second period he went for another big time move by going for a headlock with an inside trip, but again went too hard and got rolled thru to his back. By the time he was down 10-1, I really think he just gave up the match. The fact is that he probably could've won the match, but didn't wrestle a "smart" match. However, I'll give him a lot of credit for guts. He went straight for Lane from the first whistle. Good luck to both at state.

[Edited by tnmat on 1-24-03 2:43P]