Soddy's John Lane

CloudDrakan

john beat him 15-4 the first time and then teched him the second time. i dont think there is any comparason here. justin is a good wrestler, i have watched him wrestle his whole life, but come on he has'nt even been close to lane. from what ive seen of lane this year. everybody in 135 is wrestling for 2nd. good luck to john and justin.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest festersbud

After watching John Lane over the past few years, i think he will be one of the best. His moves have become faster and crisper than i have seen out of anyone in the last 10 years. If he keeps up this pace he should have no problem winning the state this year and again next.With the exception of his one loss this season he has pretty much dominated the field this year. There is one more feat that i don't think many know about John and his Father as well, between the two of them, they have 23 years between them of never being pinned! If John can keep that streak going for the rest of this year and next, that would be 2 generations of the Lane family to have never been pinned. Good luck in the state John, you should do great.