Love for JV squads

NorfWesFan

Why dont JV teams gettin any recognition even freshman teams get some love but not JV I mean they are the ones coming up to play varsity so If we could get somethin about JV teams to it would be appreciated Now I personally think NorthWest has the best Jv squad with a 7-1 record there only loss was to Kenwood which they shouldnt have lost but things happen.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis co has one of the best j.v. squads ive seen. they have only lost one game and i think that was in over time. adam melton michael creasy and nathaniel "rat" sublett are leading the team. Melton had 29 points against sycamore, pretty good for a jv player i think. they have a big test friday against marshall co. itll be a good one

yo i think northwest jv is the best jv team around. thier varsity team this year is also doing really good and all except for one bench player on varsity hardly ever gets to get in a varsity game, so some of the varsity players who play jv take advantage of the opportunity to play and go out there and so everyone what they can do. I think they have the best post players and the best all around defensive play of any jv team around. yo if u get a chance come out and watch them play i think you'll be convinced on what i'm saying.

Im sorry to tell yall but NorthWest new JV lineup is dangerous could prolly give some Varsity teams some trouble im talking about Adrian Ussery, Mike Mike Riles, Eric Barlow, Willie Brown,and Derek Rhoades 2 good post players and 3 good guards they are the real deal if you can please come check them out.