171-Jones vs. Edmonds

189-Freel vs. Cooper

215-Pereria vs. Bonham

275-Crosby vs. Brugal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this wildcat1 guy? Is that that Jason G or what?? Has to be a huge Gessler fan. Sholly isn't a favorite to make the 135 final. But it definitely isn't out of the question either. Come on, whatever the grudge is against Smyrna, you can't knock that the guys are good. It was a great finals match, but Sholly led the entire way, and was never in any real danger. It really looked convincing to me...where did you sit??

Wildcat1 no way Clevland beats Leen. Cleveland is an awesome wrestler, but it just isn't his time yet. He will definietly have a great tournament, but Leen will beat him again. I mean, we all know that Cody has been working on correcting his mistakes from their first meeting, but don't you think that Leen has been also??

I was thinking the same thing that this was Gessler. I sat in Sholly's corner and never worried about him winning. He gave Gessler 3 points by letting him up.

As far as James Turner and Bobby Hale go, I think you definatley have a personal problem with Smyrna to think that these two could never make it to the finals.

It's really cool though to even be mentioned as guys that might make it to the finals of state. Rewind 4 years before now, and someone might ask who the heck is Smyrna? Now we get mentioned as a team to look for. We are moving in the right direction. We are no where near arriving, but we haven't stopped yet either.

Luke Sanders135 from Montgomery Central has 3 loses on the season that never should have happened...He has been working hard and he will be in the FINALS and will beat LANE. Lane is cocky and he can be BEAT.. Sanders will be the one to do it....He is good on his feet and has a wonderful shot and is a HOSS combined they will carry him to the finals

Guest yabadocu23

103-manson/dunning

112-hiller/simpson

119-leen/cleveland

125-silberman/manson

130-smith/dunning

135-manley/??? medlin

140-blair/myers

145-scott/marable

152-connell/stark

160-levitt/mctorry

171-marable/lutrell