171 last time

thegatling

Hmmm....I go to college and exercise what it seems few of you on the message board have (intelligence) and come back to people trying to take a shot at the thegatling. Some of the remarks i hear drive me insane and if someone would take a step back, try not to hold to their loyalties, and say things as they are. Toughest6 figured out in his colonic brain that quinn gibson is the best 160,171, and 189 in the state. Hmmm...then jordan leen would be the best 119,125 in the state since silberman takes it to dI's #1 guy and we all know how silberman does against leen. We could also say that Dunning is the best at 130,135,140,145 in state, yes bradley, that includes the beating of creagan. But ya know what, west tennessee is fighting an up-hill battle. East TN lives in their own world, so ill let them be. There are classy programs there - Baylor....thats all i think of. Lasty, as regards to me, I had a pretty good career and I was apart of something special. Not to mention, you left out the pounding I gave Bryant Blackmon in the Cleveland duals and as chance would have it, I hit him with...THEGATLING AH UM. In the next few years when my boys pull a title home, ill be smiling, till then, keep bragging and patting yourself on the back. I think it was Maximus in Gladiator that said,"The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end....."

[Edited by thegatling on 1-24-03 12:36P]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gatling,

You've got an awfully big mouth there buddy. To call all the programs in east Tennessee classless because they are successful is a pretty weak. And being the big stud you are you know "Pounding Bryant Blackmon" and all. I will be more than happy to work out with you any time. By the way Im Bryants older brother and Bradleys gym is always open any time you want to go.

Gatling,

This is Bryant Blackmon. Im wondering when I got such

a "POUNDING" at the Cleveland duals? Any time you

want to come work out with me just let me know. Im sure

Coach Logsdon would not care to open the room so you

and I can work out. I just want to experience this

pounding so maybe I can remember when this happened.

I appreciate my brother taking up for me because thats

what he is there for and I love him. But I dont need

him to work this one out for me. So anytime GATLING that

you want to come and work out with me just let me know.

Bryant Blackmon

Bryant, The guy's name is Luke Gatling. He wrestled for Christian Brothers and he finished 4th in the DII state tournament last year at 171. I think he has graduated but I'm not sure. I wouldn't waste your time with this guy he's not worth it. Just get ready to take care of business tomorrow. Good luck!

4th in state in some of the hardest brackets aint that bad, gatling is and was an excellant wrestler, i was talking with some ppl and and blackman the score was 7-3 @ the cleaveland duals, and if yall three of any combination there of do go at it can i watch its gonna be tight, i would also like to add that luke got the gatling on you blackman his signature move, but hey i still gotta say this division is tough as any thing i have ever seen its no dishonor to have lost @ state, i have seen many excellant wrestlers find out that they just werent in it or fast enought that one day well l8a

ps luke drop your email by i have a propisition

my acct is anony_mouscbhsstudent@hotmail.com

youll approve ta