Forrest over Huntland 46-38

STINGER

This was one of the all time WORST officiated games I have ever witnessed. Forrest had 6 total fouls for the ENTIRE game and only one in the first half. They also shot 21 free throws compared to our 2. Now anyone knows that there is more than one foul committed in an entire half. Huntland had 20 fouls called on them with 2 girls fouling out. Now you tell me does that sound very even??? The sad thing is Huntland had chances and very easily could have overcome the three so called refs but did not.

I hope the team that played the first half of the season reemerges soon b/c it doesn't get any easier anytime soon. Time to step it up. GO LADY HORNETS.

There were alot of fouls called but, there could have been many more that were never called. The Huntland girls are my second favorite team in our district but they play very very agressive and they have a tendency to get into foul trouble. The press they run cause turnovers or fouls and last night it caused many fouls. I thought they had thier chances but turned the ball over many times (unforced turnovers). We have played in several games this year that the refs have decided and could be the reason the district is going to be so tight. At the class A level we get all the worst refs and it hurts your team on most nights. I hate for the girls to work so hard and the refs are the ones who ultimately decide the games! I feel your pain of all the bad calls or no calls. Good luck to the Lady Hornets If we can't win the district I hope you girls do. You are a very talented team stay together!

No one said you paid the officials. I just simply complained about them. Hockeytown is right hit it on the head- we are aggressive and do tend to foul too much, we made a lot of unforced errors as well as stood around too much last night, and in Single A ball you do get the worst and I believe those three are the bottom of the barrel. Hockeytown- thank you for your kind words and if we don't do it hopefully it will be you guys.

Go Lady Hornets