Sparta vs. Cookeville

thekeg55

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after the last game that these two played(the lowest scoring game in history!!!!) I definitely think Cookeville will be on their game. Mario will have the teams total amount of points last time (35) all by himself this time. They will look to rebound off a tough loss to a very good,fast Lebanon team where they seemingly went 0 for the world at the charity stripe. Had they made their freethrows thet are probably looking at a W. If Cookeville wants to stay in the district race they have a tough road schedule this week(@ White Co., @ Warren Co., and @ Blackman). I have to say that unless White Co. absolutely shuts down Mario that Cookeville will win easily, I say by 17(65-48)

GO CAVS

Guest nthezone

thekeg55,

Go back to playing football because you dont have a clue about basketball. I guess after everyone got on here talking about how good Mario was then he only had 12 points....that was a huge let down!!

Posted by nthezone:

thekeg55,

Go back to playing football because you dont have a clue about basketball. I guess after everyone got on here talking about how good Mario was then he only had 12 points....that was a huge let down!!

Why don't you not comment on what you don't know, cause obliviousely you weren't there, and are posting on your assumptions, adn you know that they say about assumptions