Single A...lets keep the profanity off this one

Shadrick69

Guest bplayer

no one has really heard of watertown tigers last for the last years but we went up to regional finals after beating monterey and we faced friendship christian and lost 2 -1 by a suicide bunt in 9 innings. watch out oh and u all better watch out they have a dangerous junior pitcher just ask monterey 3rd in state til they faced him.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played Greenback in spring and summer ball and while they had some athletes I could tell they weren't ready to compete against the better area teams. But, I've heard Greenback has a new coach and rumors are that he is having a really positive impact on the program. Good luck to Greenback this spring (against everybody but Lenoir City :D ).

Guest stickybanditz

Well i play 3rd base for Alcoa and i know were not in single a anymore but my freshman and sophmore year we were and rockwood put us out both times. I gotta give my vote to rockwood this year. best of luck to yall.

All you need to know is that USJ has won three of the last four state titles. What that tells me is that they can hit a majority of the pitches thrown, catch a considerable amount of balls more than they drop, AND PITCHING WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Every player on the team(except freshman) have atleast 1 state title to their name. They know what it takes to win and, most importantly, they have a top notch coaching staff.

Will they win again, who knows. That is why you play the games.

That is what makes baseball the greatest game there is.

I was off for a few days but i'm now back, We do have a new coach and he has had a huge impact on our team. We have already had more actual practice than we had all of last year. He is a great coach and we will be so much better than we were last year. Hey is LC in the preseason Loudon torney?