F Joseph Carter Santa Fe

C Chase Richardson Perry Co. District MVP

Honorable Mention

J.D. Byrd Wayne Co.

Calton Collinwood

Rhodes Perry Co.

Webster Mt. Pleasant

Hutchinson Santa Fe

Just some thoughts on the players and I think Perry Co., Summertown, Wayne Co. and either Santa Fe or Mt. Pleasant advance to the Region.

Here is my opinion of the top players in 12A.

1. Chase Richardson- Perry Co

2. Cody James- Summertown

3. Joseph Carter- Santa Fe

4. Justin Braynt- Collinwood

5. Brad Miller- Wayne Co.

6. Jonathon Grey- Perry Co.

7. Webster - Mt. Pleasant

8. Boo Boo- Santa Fe (When he's healthy)

9. Calton- Collinwood

This is how the 12A tourney will end up:

1. Perry Co.

2. Summertown

3. Santa Fe (If they get there players back if not they might not make it past the first round

4. Mt. Pleasant (Will upset Wayne Co.)

A 12A team will win the region and have a solid chance of going to state.

Wayne Co. will not get upset by Mt Pleasant. The cats won by around 15 the first game and will win in Mt Pleasant this friday nite but i do agree about santa fe if they are healthy they are good but without boo boo they could lose in the first round. You must be from mt pleasant and those chemicals are messing with your mind, anyways im out

Guest TheOldGuy

Oldschoolers what in the world are you talking about. What chemicals are you talking about. That is the dumbest thing in the world. Grow up. I am from MP and I dont think that you need to be on here talking trash. If you have anything to say about MP dont do it over the computer and come to MP and say it and I will kick your ***! Personally!

Guest TheOldGuy

Anyways Sorry bout that but now back to the subject. Here is my opinion!

1. Joseph Carter- Most complete player. Has the ability to shoot it outside, Good inside game, solid defender, Gets the boards and blocks.

2. Jemarcus Webster- Best inside game. One on One in the post no one can stop him in the district. Everyone has to double team him, Good rebounder, Nice 15 foot jumper but no deeper.

3. Chase Richardson- Kind of like Carter, Good inside/outside game. Good setup shooter. Decent post moves. Defense could be better. But overall smart player!

4. Boo Boo Huctherson- Good post player. Uses body and size to his advantage. Averaging a double-double. Gets a lot of trash. Just a solid post player.

5. Brad Miller- Handles the ball well. Very nice shot. One of the best shooters in the district. Also sees the floor well and smart.

Honorable Mention:

Justin Bryant

Cody James

Neylan Roberts

Jonathan Gray

District Tournament

After it is all said and done the final results will be:

1.Perry County

2.Summertown

3.Mt.Pleasant

4.Santa Fe

Oldguy

I see your posts on here about Webster and how he is only a sophomore and Richardson is a senior. That is exactly my point of why Richardson is better right know. In two years JWebster may be the next Lebron James of single A but right now Chase is better. All the bad games Webster has had has been because he gets into foul trouble early. Staying out of foul trouble is one of the most important duties as a post otherwise it dooesn't matter how good you are from the bench.

Moral: Webster's good/Richardson is better

Your other picks are pretty accurate except you left JD Byrd off the list and your biased hatred of Wayne CO. explains that.

First Old Guy, the chemicals im talking about come from your smelly plants in Mt. Pleasant (not plants as in flowers). Second, how are you going to tell me to grow up when you ask me to come to Mt UnPleasant and say you are going to whoop me. That is pretty immature itself and i would probably guess you are about 15 or 16 years old and if your not you sure act like it. :o

Guest TheOldGuy

Look sorry if I have offended anyone. oldschoolers I apologize for saying that. You are right, that was immature of me. I guess I overeacted. Sorry. tfranks, I am not biased towards Wayne County. Wayne County is one of the few teams in the district that I like. Sorry if I did not put someone that you thought that was deserving, but that is my opinion. But I wanted to let everyone know I apologize for the previous post.