THECOLONEL

in my opinion the top five players in the district are:

1. sr. pg. brad miller wayne co.

2. sr. sg. rhodes perry co.

3. soph. sg. justin bryant collinwood

4. sr. f. joseph carter santa fe

5. sr. c. chase richardson perry co.

to give you an answer for the five i picked:

1. brad miller is playing really well lately he doesn't make many mistakes.

2.rhodes is on the best team in the district and shoots well so you have to add him.

3. justin bryant at 6'6 is a really good ball player as a sophmore he is averaging 22 pts. a game but he is also on a team that is struggling.

4. joseph carter is a physical player that can jump out of the gym and he is averaging about 20 pts. a game.

5. chase richardson has some really good moves on the post and can really play at 6'5 he can shoot and post up.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that some small school players get overlooked, but Clifton's team hasn't had the greatest year and they also have not been running over with talent in the past. If they could ever have a few great seasons then people would start to notice them. I also agree about Rhodes from Perry Co. He is an average player lucky enough to be born into a family that is known for talented athletes. He gets noticed more for being Mike Rhodes son, than he does for playing basketball

I think you're right tfranks24. Gray is maybe the best player on the Perry County team. Rhodes is about 4th or 5th best. Wood is stepping his game up and may be better than Rhodes. Good post tfranks. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about 12A. What do you think about my mighty Sante Fe Wildcats dog? I think we have a shot at winning the gold ball this year. Have you thought about creating a top 100 list like GOMAB has? I think you would do a great job. Keep up the remarkable posts. PEACE OUT

Perry County has the best players in 12 A no doubt. Not only the ones that are playing but on the bench too. Gray, Richardson, and Rhodes are the reason for Perry Countys success. They all are leaders and Perry County has done very good with their leadership. Congradulations to P.C. They have a very good chance to go to the state if they play the way they have been playing.

Tfranks has no idea what he is talking about. he is way too old to even see the court much less see what kid did what. He could not possibly remember which kid did well much less the two teams that played that night. He has got to be a hundred years old, he looks like he is in his mid 20s but marriage has made him an old fogey.

No I think living with you guys in Florence in college made me an old fogey, it took about 15 years out of me. And I must point out to everyone that oldschoolers couldn't have a more fitting name, he is old and he is still in school. Well enough of the pot shots.

Wildcat007, why would your team be Santa Fe when your hometown is Waynesboro?

And on a b-ball related note, I think our boys will be ready tonight. They are definitely due.