Baylor Kills Red Bank

redraider0185

Cut him slack? from what I saw he wasnt even headbutting the guy he was just tryin to take shots and keep the guy from running away like he'd been doing the whole match, the guy was ducking and they bumped heads, since when is that illegal? I only saw Omar's head jerk like he was trying to hit the kid with it one time, as they went out of bounds I believe it was in the second period and I'm pretty sure that resulted in the first warning he got. After that the ref. completely ruined what should have been a close match. Anybody who couldn't see that was probably busy trying to extract their head from one of the cavities in the lower portion of their anatomy.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omar was agressively charging and attacking Baylor's 215 pounder. Also, when he fell down one time, he pounded his fist in the mat and got up in furious rage and charged right back at him. Also, when he got disqualified he ran off into the hallway and closed the door. He then preceeded to scream and pound on the door. Everyone could hear him throwing a fit like some little 5 year old. I've seen a couple of disqualifications this year and each wrestler took it like a man and sat down without throwing a fit. Omar needs to grow up and respect the sport, his opponents,a dn the ref and his calls.

The Baylor/Red Bank match was a lop-sided match. Baylor was killing us. I was wrestling Geismar...and it was a good match. Geismar is a real tough competitor, and good wrestler. The only people that seem to talk about my and Geismar's match is the Baylor people. I don't know why? I have beaten Geismar twice now, and they(Baylor) was killing us. The thought of me spitting on my opponent is insane. Anyone that belives this is crazy. I have wrestled for 9 years, and I respect every wrestler out there. Geismar knows that I didn't spit on him. Anyone that believes this idea a/b me spitting on Jake, then just ask him February 13th at the UTC arena.

It was late in the third period, when me and Geismar were getting real aggressive with each other. The ref didn't say anything to us, about anything, so why would he or me back off? With like 22 seconds left, I was on bottom up by 2 or 3(don't know)...and the Baylor fans were going crazy, and my fans were going crazy. And I kept getting up, and Jake would push me outbounds.Well Baylor(like any team) would say I was stalling. Well, time ran out, and Jake kept pushing me out of bounds, so both of us tried to elbow pass the other. And I came on top, and I just said something to him as I was walking away. The Baylor fans were already booing me even before the match was over. Geismar waitied forever to come back to the circle, and shake my hand, but finally did. After we both shook the other Coaches' hand, we came back past each other and said "Good Match" to each other. As far as I know, Geismar and I are on good terms, and I know he'll place in the top 4 at the state.

I didn't get on here to start anything, I just got on here to clear "stuff" up...and this is why I waited this long to respond to anything, just so everything will cool down.

Well, I'm out. I'll see everyone at the state.

-Tike

Thanks for the well thought out post, Tike. Maybe you would care to elaborate on why Don Elsea awarded red 1 point after the match, and what he had to say to you at the center. It seems that he held your wrist and spoke to you for at least five seconds afer the match.

By the way, you are a heck of a wrestler, and you carry yourself well on this board. Good luck in the state tournament. I suspect that we will see you on the top podium.