Loudon vs OS

BBALLTN

Girls I hope some of you get to read this before tonight's game and if you haven't I hope someone who is in the gym tonight tells you what these messages are saying, your in high school and you can't go back and do this again. Remember to play for the LOVE of the game and for each other, take care of each other, let each other know when a good job has been done and pick each other up when mistakes are made. We Love You !!!!!

Team is what you asked for and team is what you got in the 77-58 district win. Five players in double figures for Ollie Springs.

Hall 20, Brianne Lankford, 16, Jesse Hackworth 12, Kara Monk 10, Tia Goins 10

Oliver Springs is now 5-0 at home this season.

Had a typo... got too excited I think. :(

[Edited by iamoz on 1-28-03 10:02P]

That is what people expected to see- other Lady Cat players scoring 20 plus points along with Hall. OS has several players besides Lankford that can score 26 plus points. If you see more games like this where Hall isnt carrying the team, OS can beat anyone - home or away....

Yes my friend, OS gets to play host to the district tournament this year!! Congrats on a TEAM victory ladies. Sounds like you had FUN in front of the home folks. Like BBallmom was saying, some of the best times I ever had was playing ball in HS. I remember the OS baseball team class of 94 being like a family--setting the stage for the class of 97 to make it to the Final Four in Chatt . I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you all have and will share the same bonds. Keep up the hard work and hope to be able to take a couple of personal days to make the trip the 'Boro a little later down the line.

The Ladycats are back excellent show to night ladies played like a team and I thought Coach showed alot of emotion and got you all going,things look like their clicking again keep it up as one earlier post said you are only in high school one time so have fun and take advantage of it. :(