Hey thebeave

Yoda

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yoda, you are absolutely right! if he is redshirted then he is a part of the team. i never said he was not on the team. i hope he is and that he plays next year! no one on this thread is running jon morris down!!!!! all i said was that he has not played this year and i hope he does next year. it would be too much of a waste of talent if he did not. so tell me about james watson, i talked to james earlier and he said something about maybe walking on at utm. have you heard anything about it????

1) How is his intramural team doing?

You see, if you are on a college roster, you are not allowed to play intramural sports for one calendar year. And he is playing on a very good intramural team.

2) With all the injuries UTM has suffered this year, why have you not gotten in the game?

You see Yoda, UTM has been bitten by the injury bug all year. They have had to have 3-5 new players come out to combat these injuries since the end of last semester. If Jon was on the team, don't you think he would have gotten to play by now?

3) How come you are not dressing at home games?

You are allowed to dress at home games, kind of like you would have gotten to dress if you would have made the team at Dyer County.

Coach Campbell wants him back, he really does. Jon Morris, in my opinion, made a mistake by not staying with the team this year. He may play next year, the door is open for him and Perry. I for one, hope he gives it ago.

I have said it once, and I'll say it again, Coach Campbell and his coaching staff has not seen hyde nor hair of the boy since October in regards to basketball.

I'm sorry but if I was Jon and was constantly telling people I was playing and some guys on coacht that apparently know more about Jon than he knows about hisself kept saying I wasn't, that would be a way of putting me down. As for not being able to play with those other guys i'd beg to differ.

Exactly, you can't play your respective sport IF you are on the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he were on the team, he could play any intramural sport EXCEPT basketball. PLEASE don't start stating things you don't know.........AGAIN.

Do yourself a favor and stop this. You called me out. You started this mess all over again. The only way to stop is for me to quit replying, but I am a competitor, you have brought the battle to me, and I will keep playing.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME!!

;)

I know a guy once who red-shirted at UTM. He lived at home that year but practiced every day with the team and even went through all the preseason conditioning. He wanted to play for UTM and improve so he worked out with the team and did not dress for the games. I don't think the NCAA had that "special" red-shirt then.

FINALLY....... I have my own post name, password, and means of communicating with you people.

After reading this constant bantering between Yoda and thebeave (three threads and counting), I have come to several conclusions.

1) thebeave is EXTREMELY ARROGANT and he does not know how to convey what he knows to people without being confrontational.

2) Yoda is too young to know when to drop something or when to keep quite. Give him a break. He doesn't know any better.

3) You two ought to kiss and make up! :D

Now for some facts. As much as I hate to admit it, thebeave is correct. I don't know all the details, but I do know that, unfortunately, Jon Morris is not playing at UTM this year. He is not practicing with the team and he does not show up on any official roster.

Does that mean he won't play next year? I don't know. I hope he reconsiders because, unlike Wescharge, I do believe he can play with the caliber of people UTM is bringing in right now. :D