Walker Valley....I told you so

DelTavian

I believe I told folks on this board after last year's region tourney that Walker Valley was poised for greatness. Looks like the Lady Mustangs agreed with what I said.

Congrats Walker Valley. Look forward to seeing you at the region again this year.

BTW, do you have the same point guard as last year? I thought she really had something and was key to your success.

Del.

I really couldnt say, but just to estimate??? I would say avg.s probably 7-9 assists per game, and maybe 11-13 pts per game- 2-3 steals, and 3-4 rebounds?????

Maybe Gary Roe could help us out? GaryRoe- do you know? I'd say my estimate is actually pretty close by looking at the articles hanging on my bulletin board - from about 6 or 7 games!

[Edited by peacemaker on 2-1-03 9:01A]

Awesome win last night over a very tough McMinn Central club. We knew you could do it. Keep Mr. MO riding high all the way to the 'Boro, Mustang style. Congrats to Coach Tucker, Coach Moss, Coach Tucker. Ya'll got the program looking good now and into the future. The 3 girls squads, Varsity (22-1), JV (8-1), and Freshman (8-1) have a combined record, to-date, of 38-3. Thats impressive!!!

Keep it going !!! Go Mustangs :):)

umm trey,u have no idea what you are talkin about! first of all walker valley girls did not get lucky last time.I believe walker valley is number 2 in the whole state!Now i ask you....how is that luck??O yea and second, Walker Valley is not even in Clevelands district.Good try though! ;)