Miss Basketball - Division II

CPGB06

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw N Sisk dance last week when I was trying to finish a very cold run at HH's track....if it was awesome Nancy that was indeed dancing, she was throwing down. I was just simply trying to finish like my 30th lap and some girl is dancing like an old MC Hammer video girl...I'm pretty sure it was Nancy.....I hope your doing well Nancy Sisk...I know ya'(kind of) and I know you are a nice girl...kick bootay in school!!!!!GO LADY VOLS

[Edited by frhsrules on 2-4-03 4:09A]

In response to Pilkerton....first of all props to the City paper's article on her brother and herself....that was nice. Pilkerton as far as I know does not have the "roaming" duties or perhaps humbly the capacity of those duties as does Archie. Yeah, I'm a loser, I've only seen Pilk play once and she is tough as nails. She is "old school basketball" which is good for FRHS. FUNDAMENTALS AND TOUGHNESS....uh, can you say Tish? Anyhoo, I'm sure "the powers that be" are at least considering her as they should. I know however, both her and Kristen and Kristen Hampel and Ann Mullins would hand the MVP award to EVEN the entire school of THE HARPETH HALL, BRIARCREST OR ECS in trade for the title. I'ts not easy winning the "whole nine yards" that's why we play the game....I'll take Archie for D2 "Miss" and FRHS for the title....best wishes to all....GO IRISH