Unaka High Fans!!

sportiemom

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KillsAndThrills

It would have to be at Bob's Diaryland, considering thats the only place to eat up the mountain, unless you want gas because theres around 30 gas stations. :) Not knocking the mountian men I'm just saying, its a little unsanitary up there.

Back to the point, the UH kid that had the Ranger pants on was questioned and told the police that they were given to him by a Cloudland fan at the Unaka/UH game before the boys game. So I would watch what I say Cloudland.

If I was the kid, I would have used a scape goat too. But it is highly unlikey that he got the pants from a Cloudland fan knowing what Cloudland fans were there.

And in case you haven't made a recent trip to Roan Mountain-we now have a Subway- yeah thats right we are almost Hampton in the socio-economic stratosphere now. Moving on up lie George and 'Weesie. And you can't discount fine establishments such as the WHITEWAY GRILL which our buddy CY Peters is all too familar with, and then you got the SNACK SHACK- it's not like the Pizza Plus is the Red Lobster now or anything...(although that would be nice)

Guest KillsAndThrills

I think Cloudland might have a chance against Unaka, but only if they had that one kid they had back about 3 years ago. His name was something like Gary. He was number 40-something and he was a baller. he fouled a lot but he could get the job done. What do you think roletide?? ;):):)

Guest KillsAndThrills

I think Cloudland might have a chance against Unaka, but only if they had that one kid they had back about 3 years ago. His name was something like Gary. He was number 40-something and he was a baller. he fouled a lot but he could get the job done. What do you think roletide?? ;):):)

Guest KillsAndThrills

Rolltide, yeah he did get booed off and out of a lot at Snavley Gym and honestly would have done better if he would have played 4 quarters on the jv. But thats just my opinion, what do you think?

Well, I guess opinions are like a particular part of the anatomy I am thinking of and everybodys got one.... and who knows you may be right...he sure wasnt' the best player on the floor any given night, but he worked hard

But you were probably just on the receiving end of one of those fouls or you have some other pinned up aggression which is fine too...

But just think CoachT is all snug and safe and you can hide behind a screen name all day. It doesn't really matter who I am, and I don't really care about that- I never made any bones about it anyway- if you ask me I will tell you. I am just a fan of the game, and many of my friends are still on the court and I am plugged into how they are doing. And plus Coach Ti is addictive and it is a heck of a way to spend spare time and learn a little bball knowledge every now and then.

I have seen people make personal attacks on CoachTDog on here because people figured out who he was and thought it would be rather fun to belittle somone who is sincerely a valuable member to the Carter County community. I don't have near the moral and character attributes as 'Tdog, but if you have still got a problem- I'm not hard to find, and I am sure we can figure out a way to settle any differences we might have.