where's Rabbitt?

mtnrasslin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will see who is looking for a gun in two weeks. it wont be rabbit. shawn has to wrestle him at the state. there wont be no bumping/running away. or whatever happen.

if bradley is so good they should'nt have to bump around. so what was the bumping all about. o well, we will see at the state what happens.

yea i was there last year when soddy shifted around, but soddy had to do it to win the meet. since bradley is so good they did'nt haft to shift. what was the deal with that? like i said there will not be any bumping at the state and we'll see what happens. for your info, im taking my last 9 hours right now and student teach next semester. yea it to took me longer than most but at least i did it. why do you want to cut me down? did i cut you down? you need to grow up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eric is just around chattanooga. he went to cumberland college for a semester right out of high school, and then quit. a true waste of tallent. God gave him so much talent. he just didnt have the desire to wrestle anymore. anyway's he is just around chattanooga working. there is no telling how good he could have been. i wish i had all his natural abilities. he is one of my best friends and wish i could have seen him go off to college and become an all-american.