where's Rabbitt?

mtnrasslin

My neighbor is Hixson's coach and I almost choked on my sandwhich when he told me SDMS only had like 15 kids go out for wrestling. I guess it was true. I remember when I was in 8th grade they had around 50 kids. Hixson had almost that many this year, and I'm glad for coach Hall and his program, but the current situation just isn't going to cut it at SD. Hurry and get over there Shane, they need you.

This is an old teammate btw, preston cox

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im shane's little brother rabbit, and ill be taking over sdms next year. its really a sad situation there right now, but everyon knows the coacing situation sdms has been in for quit sometime now. alot of kids are gettng robbed because of him. i feel sorry for the kids that could be good but dont get the chance because someone is there for the money. hopefully, ill make a difference there in the years to come. at least soddy has one stud coming through...mikey fuller, but he is just in 7th grade. i wish he could wrestle for the high school next year. thank you for everybody for being concerned. sd will be back on track soon.

Rabbitt, are you going to be teaching there? If so, what? 15 kids out for wrestling? They were champs year after year until Glen gave it up. Always had 50 kids out. What is the deal? Cant be just the coach. AND, is it FOR SURE that you will be there???.....Walkenvol, congrats to Spencer!!!! I am sure you are very proud. He is a fine young man. (wish you had moved to SD). Will he wrestle at UTC or anywhere?