Harris Walker (Brainerd)

Alvin Scott (Bradley Central)

Vincent Yarborough (Cleveland)

Scooter McFadgon (Raleigh-Egypt)

Todd Day (Hamilton)

Orlando Lightfoot (City)

Tony Delk (Haywood)

Ron Mercer (Hillwood)

dont leave out popeye jones who came out of dresden high school and is in the nba. he was with the washington wizards last year and now with the dallas mavericks.

what about shawn marion?? wasnt he from tennessee???

oh yea!! never forget trey pearson who came from south fulton last year and now with the ole miss rebels as the starting point guard!!! ;)

Tony Harris stunk? I am by no means a Tony Harris fan but if you tell me that a Mr. Basketball award winner and a McDonald's All-American stunk in high school you are crazy. He wasn't the greatest point guard in college but he wasn't terrible either. And you might wanna read your name before you say that someone stinks, the Cavs haven't been worth a flip since the days of Mark Price, Brad Daughtery, and the great Craig "watch out for MJ's fist" Ehlo.

Larry Finch was an all american from Melrose.

Hardaway, Perry, Todd Day, Ron Mercer, Kirk Haston, Yarbrough, Lorenzeon Wright, Delk, Drew Maddux, David Vaughn.

Another great player was Johnnie Newman from Overton who later went to Ole Miss and was an All American.

I don't know if Trey Pearson is one of the greatest players to come out of TN...He is playing well but guys like Earnest Shelton, Scooter McFadgon, Paris London, Jeremy Hunt, Derrick Byars...and many others contributed their freshman year, started, or scored more points for better teams then Pearson....I do wish Pearson the best though.