Top 20 Freshmen in Tennessee..........

gomab2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where he would rank or should rank...but Zech Teague has a little brother that plays for Grove. He is their leading scorer. From what I gather he is averaging over 20 a game in the Freshman contests. Everyone keep in mind that here in Henry County there is no chance for Freshman to play on the varsity team as they go to an entirely differeny school. He is a guard...about 5'11"ish. Again I know nothing about him other than his stats that I read in the paper...but I thought I would get his name out there. I believe it is Jeremy Teague...

yes there are a few good feshman in east tn. at cleveland high school they have a freshman alex goldston at 6'2'' that could dunk last year, and where would a good be without his awesome point-guard. Colby dodd has been dress ing varsity for cleveland and just to be able to dress out with clevelnd varsity is a big deal because of the awesome team that they have this year!!.... but he doesn't just dress he also plays a good bit!! ;)

Franklin Rebels are good this year. They just finished regular season undefeated as well as the girls freshman too! Do you guys think you can beat them? From Williamson County the Franklin team was made up of Grassland middle and freedom boys from last year who both were very good and they came together. No one has beaten them yet! Can you?

Micah Williams at Coffee County isn't too bad. Played in a 14-U Tournament in Switzerland and was named MVP. Hasn't played any varsity this year because he was ruled ineligible because he transferred from the city to the county school system. However, he is eligible for their final four games and tournament play. He may not make your freshman list because of lack of games this year but I will guarantee you that he will be on your sophomore list next year.

Ramsey has been kicked off and Oden(the point guard who is incredible!) has left.

Even with those two great players gone there are still some great players left.

1. Darius Roper- looks like he is floating around on the court.

2. Kendall James- can play inside or out.

3. Darian Martin- A true 5(dad played a MTSU)

4. Rod Alexander- Can play 4 positions

5. Lucas Jones- Another 5

With this much talent, King should be loaded if he can keep them from going to Siegel.

Twilley is the REAL DEAL!

DeQuan Twilley and Gaston Miller (two of the areas best freshman) went head to head tonight in the Riverdale-Shelbyville Varsity game. Both had solid games but Gaston had the better game helping lead his team to a victory. Twilley finished with 5 points and was efficient in running their offense. Even though he didn't start Gaston finished with 9 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals. The times they were matched up they both played intense defense. It was a good show to watch.

Just for the record sportschic LaVergne beat Franklin by 4 in a preseason scrimmage. Both teams have gotten better since then so it would probably be an interesting matchup now to see how far both teams have gotten. LaVergne looked really good Saturday against MBA's JV team. MBA even played a couple of seniors in that game I think. LaVergne won by 15. Too bad there isn't a state tourney for the freshmen to see who is the best. That way there would be only one undefeated team left at the end of the year, and it would be fun for the kids to play in, plus just give them a great experience. Maybe the TSSAA could look into it eventually.