Lake County football

doggy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors were circulating about Bobby Sharp (even from some of his family) way back before the season ended. However, he's got too good a thing going in Lewis County. To my knowledge, he didn't even apply for the job. A lot of people in the county want Rick Rice from Perry County, who coached at Lake Co. from 1991-92. The search committee also seemed very interested in one of the Marion County assistants, whose name I forget.

Hey Big Wes, how are things up on the hill? Looks like you've got the same take on things as I do as far as frontrunners. May be a dark horse candidate as well. (Had to throw in some History!) Whoever comes in is arriving at a great time with the horses we're sending up the road to Tiptonville. If they can keep them out of the Gym! Your mom says hey.

[Edited by NWhoopaholic on 2-5-03 7:56P]

I never heard if Garner officially applied or not. But it wouldn't make much sense to me to hire a coach who went 2-8 this year at a school with the talent pool of Dyer County to try to take over a team at a much smaller school that just went 0-10.

NWhoopaholic--Who might some of these "dark horse" candidates be?