WAYNESBORO

allamerican78

You talk about how good ya'll will be because of your off season workouts but I have been hearing that ya'll have alot of people who can't handle it, and they are quiting. The way I see it Waynesboro and Collinwood will have the best teams in the region along with Huntland. Collinwood players are not going to talk any smack about how good or bad we will be. We will let our play on the field do the talking. We got the big head last year and blew it. The big ego people are gone. We will be better without them.

Dude...I want whatever it is your on..you think your gonna be better without them..your crazy those were 3 of the best athletes in the state..I can vouch for that ..I played against them....the only thing that might be better is team unity ..not team overall..and as for saying that people on our team are quitting b/c the workouts are too hard...thats just here say ..nobody on our team has quit..and you should no by now when you see people on here talking and typing like Allamerican78 not to pay any attention.....

• 2 weeks later...