Cookeville vs. Riverdale

thekeg55

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by 85warrior:

I'd say Horton will be high scorer for Riverdale. She usually is. I would also say that Cookeville should be thankful for their transfer{Reed}. If it were not for her they would be 3rd or 4th in the District.

You have gotta be a moron! I admit Cara Reed is one heck of a player but it takes a team to win. Its the combination of girls that get the win for Cookeville. Not just one player! You should know after the 2 beatings White County has gotten from Cookeville. So think before speaking my friend...you MIGHT sound a little smarter then what you really are!

Beatings??? If you watched both games you know both could have went either way. Cookeville would still be a good team without Reed, but they would not be a really good team like they are now. No way they would beat Riverdale or White County without Reed{maybe not Oakland either}. They would be too one dimensional with Taylor then. They can thank their lucky stars for Reed. ;)

Posted by 85warrior:

Beatings??? If you watched both games you know both could have went either way. Cookeville would still be a good team without Reed, but they would not be a really good team like they are now. No way they would beat Riverdale or White County without Reed{maybe not Oakland either}. They would be too one dimensional with Taylor then. They can thank their lucky stars for Reed. :P

Momma must have dropped you on your head when you were a baby or something.....wait a minute..u are from White County....ENOUGH SAID!!!!

It's obvious you guys are from Cookeville. Calling people names? Come on, be civilized. Why would I be jealous of Cookeville? White Co. has dominated over the years. White Co. won the District 9 years in a row 1989-1997. During that span Cookeville girls went about 0-25 against White Co. I guess you think Cookeville would beat White Co. and Riverdale without Taylor and Reed? Think again. :(

Yep....Yep.....Yep........that is one great thing about Cookeville...........it is the fact that we DO have Taylor and Reed and the fact that we have beaten White Co. twice and Riverdale once, the second time remains to be seen.

As for the game....it will definately be close at least until the 4th....The past few games Cookeville has ralied from behind in the 3rd to put up double digit wins. Horton will probably play better than she did in C-town but whiether anybody wants to help her score will have to be determined. Taylor and Reed will undoubtedly lead Cookeville with timely contributions from Redus and McDonald. Watch for the game to either be a down to the wire game or a strong 4th quarter from the Lady Cavs and a double digit win. It won't be near as easy as it was last time but I think Cookeville will pull it out by 6 (47-41).

Just checked the stats through Feb. 4th.....Reed is avg. 16.3 and Taylor is avg. 15.8

[Edited by dog11 on 2-7-03 10:05A]

Looks like you CHS folks are coming home with a LOSS tonight, both girls and boys. 10 points in the first half? CHS must not have the talent they think they have. I did see where Taylor had 24(?) in the 2nd half to give her 29 for the game. I guess no one else wanted to help her out. Better luck next time.