RealGoEagles

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bighurt,

Were you at the game last night? If I had thought to, I would have asked you yesterday and I could have introduced myself.

Glad that Corder is going to Middle. When he first came out on the floor I thought they had been giving him a few inches because he's so stocky he doesn't look near that tall, but when he stood next to Antoine, he's an absolute hoss.

Good luck to CPA the rest of the year!

What's strange (and really, more disappointing than strange) is that Ezell draws so much criticism. Ezell-Harding is good, but that doesn't mean they cheat.

As for their chances this year, I definitely think they have a shot at doing serious damage now that they are beginning to play more as a team (which is what I gather from their victories). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing my Eagles visit your Eagles on Feb. 13. Should be a great game.

I agree, the thing that surprised me last night is this.

I've been just as critical as the next person about Burnette, but I have to say after watching them that I think he has done a better job coaching this team than the last two teams.

They play harder up and down the floor, play better defense, and on offense, they move, they make up for lack of athleticism by good ball movement.