Clarkrange girls

hardnose

I haven't seen or heard much lately about the ladies from Clarkrange, but what I have seen and heard this year tells me they are ready to play and have what it takes to succeed. Snow is a solid player and the other four guards can shoot the three. With four that can shoot the three, someone is bound to be open. I think they will go a long way this year. The chemistry just seems to be right for this group of girls.

Clarkrange is a really good team, as Snow is a good and reliable player. I don't know the names of the other players, but there's two freshmen who are alot better than I had expected too, and contribute to the team greatly. Whether Clarkrange makes it all the way or not, well...I think it all depends on if/when they play Celina on the way to the Golden Ball, personally. I'm hopin' and bettin' that our girls win, but whoever wins between Celina/Clarkrange will likely win it all, I feel. I believe we're the two best teams in 1A, and time will tell who's gonna get credit for THE best team.

Congrats on a great year so far, Clarkrange...but I gotta represent...

...GO DAWGS!!!

I got wind that the reason they defeated Jackson Co was because two starters were absent. I also feel if we(Celina) had not played Friendship the night before, the outcome of the JCHS and CHS (Celina High) game would be different. That's my opinion...criticize me if you MUST.