6.ledbetter

7.lindberg

8.clinton

9.stephens

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how I think the tournament will end up.

1. York

2. Upperman

3. Livingston

4. Cannon

5. Smith

Top Players

1.Tate (York)

2.Gurley (La)

3.Ledbetter (York)

4.Meadows (JC)

5.Mathis (Uhs)

6.Sleeper (Smith)

7.Stephens (York)

8.Cates (La)

9.Leffew (York)

I dont feel that Cannon or Dekalb have any players that can take over a game like these players can, but dont get me wrong they have 5 good role players and are very competitive teams.

I based my picks on overall ability and I feel even though he has been hurt he still has the most talent in the district. Gurley missed several games this year also but I didn't hold that against him either. The future for 7aa is going to be bright with Ledbetter and Cates two very good young players.

I dont know how the mvp can be someone that cost his team from being 1st to 3rd. tate is a very awsome player, but it is hard to be mvp by only playing half a season. u got to look at that, u can't be mvp if u hert ur team. u got to be the one that makes everyone around them better.

How can Meadows or Tate or Gurly be MVP? Jackson Co. is in 6th place and the other two missed half the district games. York and Livingston won without those payers also. I say its a toss up betweeen Sleeper/Mathis/Ledbetter. Mathis has the 1st place team while York is right behind them, but Sleeper has to carry his hole team and led them to a decent 4th or 5th place seed. He didn't have Clinton or Stephens as back-up scorers, he created shots for him and his teammates. But you also gotta win so the top teams always have a candidate. It'll be a close race this year. I say Sleeper deserves it though, he is the most talented player and is the only one on his team. Thats gotta count for something and the 7aa coaches know that.