Any Cancellationsi n West Tennessee??

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dcchoctaw.. what kind of fan are you? Change your name if you're not going to support your team unless you're name is just that to make you look good. Don't count the lady choctaws out yet they have come a long way.....but good luck to both teams! just wonderin.. why is your name dcchoctaws1?? :D

face a little bit of reality. i would love nothing more than for dc's ladies to pull off the upset. but at the same time i would rather just do it when the tourneys come around. dc has not been playing the best of ball here lately except at obion. we need the good luck to come during the postseason instead of now but it would still be great to see it tonite. good luck lady choctaws, hope yall do pull it off.

why is my name dcchoctaws1? becuase i dont miss a single game and in the past 7 yrs i have missed very very few games, i may be more of a dc supporter than you are. always there and always support them no matter who they play. i'm always behind our ladies, this is just westview tonite and they are one of the best in the state. maybe the score will be dc 56, westveiw 54. i would love that. :D