Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Janitor job with the free cheetos sounds like a step up the ladder for many on this board. Pretty funny Shadow. I am predicting that Hillsboro and Antioch will battle it out for the Western Championship in Freshman ball next year with Antioch pulling it out. Antioch has the numbers coming from a great feeder in JFK Middle School. They also get Apollo and Antioch Middle School talent. Hunters Lane will again be solid but will have to deal with an improved Maplewood squad. Maplewood may need to move up their best Freshman to compete with the Varsity next year depending on their talent.

Today's Tennessean article did surprise me with the bit about the HL job. Their sources must be different than mine. If it is a former metro coach, then that points to spears and brown. Those are both possibilities since they both showed interest. Remember, these are all fluid situations, and predictions are being made on the best indications at the time. Most schools have it narrowed down to two top choices, and are having a difficult time making the final decision. Thats ok because this is a big decision for those schools. I have been updating here on when the decisions will be made based on the best info at the time, and I said it before the Tennessean.

For those that want info on activities of the HL staff, go back and read my posts, its there to be read for the literate.

TUT, do you have the same fetish with Jan Stauffer that you have with me? I know him well, so if you are interested in advancement there, be careful. Monty has no way of knowing him. Your lack of lucid though is astounding...and I knew you wouldnt let me down...remember I said post if you love me? Thanks for proving me right again. Please dont propose to me, my wife really does worry about you. Dont let me down...more of your droll drivel makes me feel so much love. But hey, try this as step one in the 12 step program of Answerking Lovers Anonomous. Step 1. Make a post on this thread that doesn't have anything to do with me. Be strong, you can do it. And you have yet to have told me where you are. I would think you would love to meet me. Are you cheating on someone?

Okay answerking, I've read all of your posts concerning your trashing of HL assistants and I "still" find no substance. You obviously have a personal vendetta toward one of the coaches whom you like to just use his initials. Seems as though he took something of yours in the past or something. What was it? Your posts have also included the following comments about the HL assistant coaches:

1. Headhunters

2. Backstabbers

3. Disloyal

4. Fractured

5. Sabatoging

Now, exlain "why" these comments were made. I can understand why you would hide and use this site to "Headhunt, Backstab, Fracture, and Sabotage" the coach that you know and dislike. That way he can't head throw you. But, do you know the other assistants too? If so, what's up with them? Are they as bad as you say? If so, why were they able to win previously (with what I believe is the same group of assistants)? I'm kind of wondering if you have inside information there or are you just going by what Abner has told you? Also, should the new coach be worried about those guys or was there just a clash last year? Sounds like to me that your enemy might have a good chance to prove you wrong next year too.