Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CUJO, man you have got some Big Ones!! Great first posts putting your entire name was strange but nevertheless it was good.. That second pat on the back you just gave yourself was funny and you are about to see all of the sharks in the water.

P.S. Between me and you get another name and then swing from that vine. :o

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM BEING DISHONEST ABOUT?LEAVE ME OUT OF THE BB,JP DRAMA YOU GUYS HAVE ,I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR BOTH THESE GUYS SO DON'T GO THERE.ALSO WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID I WAS READY .

[Edited by CUJO on 2-21-03 10:40A]

[Edited by CUJO on 2-21-03 10:40A]

Answerking, I rarely ever disagree with any thing that you post on these threads because I find alot of the things you say to be amusing, but there is something that I have got to know. You blast CUJO by saying he's not ready for a coaching job because he won't own up to a mistake that never even involved you and you make reference to things that surround other coaches. It seems as if you know alot about erveryone else, why don't you let the COACHT Family in on some of your coaching successes. ;)

Answerking, it seems like you have a big bullseye on your back. There seems to be issues with you toward several prople on here. Have you ever talked with any of these individuals about your concerns or frustrations FACE to FACE? It sounds like it is personal with you and these people. I'm sure I speak for most all of the loyal people on here when I ask you, "What is the deal with you"? :confused:

Thats no fun...I like to keep you guys guessing. But believe me, I know coaches and I know coaching, and have been involved with some of the best for a very long time. Men with class that gave "Old School" its true meaning. Not these semi retired wanna be legends that taint the memories of true old school coaching legends. They will never measure up, and I enjoy telling them why, and giving them a target (myself) to show others just exactly how they behave.

And it was a backhanded compliment to Cujo that he is not dishonest enough to be a head coach, which was an obvious reference to the HL coaches he is very familiar with. This was specific to his situation, and not all coaches by any means.

Dude,

my deal is that I like to stir pot with the ladle of truth and then watch the weak squirm.

And yes, I have talked to all persons I have mentioned face to face...they just dont know who I am and its killing them.

Do you notice that they dont deny what I am saying, only try to slam me? It eats them up that I have dirt (truth and general public opinion) on them and they dont have any on me, not because there is not any, but because they dont know my identity. They think they do, but they are no where close. They know what I say is true, so the best they can come up with is to call names and make parking lot threats and threaten to track me down...again, showing others how they behave and furthering my point.

Answerking, thanks for the reply. I, along with many others i'm sure, find it somewhat amusing. Especially when you refer to people as "back stabbers" and such. It does make it sound that you have some major issues with these people for some reason. I'm sure you have your reason(s) for "pulling everyone's chain"! Are you sure you have "the truth"? You know FIRST HAND and are a witness to what you are saying? For the sake of all on here, I hope so! Maybe they don't respond to your accusations because they (as granny use to tell us) ignore ignorance! Just a casual thought so that nothing you may state on here may come back to haunt you!!!! :D

if you go back and read my posts, there is nothing in them to haunt me. I have been selective and careful...just enough info for those also in the know to understand. They opens their own mouths and do their own damage. An yes I have heard from his own mouth one of very people involved refer to himself as one of the backstabbers and that Abner had better go to the hospital on his way out of HL. I am not dealing in false info here...and you think they havent responded? have you not read the posts? All they can do is try to rip on me and all they end up doing is giving credibility to what I am preaching. Really, go back and read the posts, and pay attention to who starts on who first. I am just better informed and better at debate than they are, so they have to insult and name call to try to get to me the way I get to them with the truth. They have taken it personal (which I intended) and tried to make it personal for me, which they can't, so they are frustrated. Sounds like you are getting that way too. Try not to.