Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gladiator1

I do not know if you know all Metro coaches. If you did, then you would know who you saw at these clinics. I know that the coaches from Hillsboro attend at least 2 clinics each year together as a staff. I saw Glencliff's staff at Tennessee's clinic a few years ago. I saw many metro and midstate coaches at Nashville's Black Coaches Clinic last spring. Many of the older regime attend Alabama's clinic every year. Kentucky puts on a decent clinic as well. These metro coaches put more time into their teams than many might think. This includes High School and Middle Schools.

Guest Gladiator1

I do not know if you know all Metro coaches. If you did, then you would know who you saw at these clinics. I know that the coaches from Hillsboro attend at least 2 clinics each year together as a staff. I saw Glencliff's staff at Tennessee's clinic a few years ago. I saw many metro and midstate coaches at Nashville's Black Coaches Clinic last spring. Many of the older regime attend Alabama's clinic every year. Kentucky puts on a decent clinic as well. These metro coaches put more time into their teams than many might think. This includes High School and Middle Schools.

I think it is unfair to say metro coaches do not attend clinics. Staff members from Mcgavock, Hunters Lane, and Hillsboro were at the KY.TENN. clinic in Bowling Green in January, members on the Glencliff staff are at the Atlanta mega-clinic this weekend and many coaches go to clinics on college campuses. The problem many metro coaches face in metro is that the school will not reimburse coaches for the expenses of the clinics, and some will provide funds for only registration. I know many metro coaches go to clinics and all the expense comes out their pocket and they go to become better coaches to help the players have a better chance for success. :o

dear dr. cross,this is arnett bodenhamer if you are going to put out false information about me at least make it a good one and don't hide behind drcross.i am a grown man, i dont play chidish name calling and rumer talking games so don't you put my name in any of that mess if it is not positive.

yours truly,

ARNETT BODENHAMER

(RECRUITING COORDINATOR)

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D