Who's the MOST underrated Players in TN High B-Bal

crossup

Once again i will say it Drew Ogan is one of the most underated players in Tennessee basketball along with the Powell team they have had a few bad games latley but if you watch powell they arent playing the starters the whole game coach is trying to let everyone play.. But back to drew he was named distract player of the year and you havent really heard much about him way to go drew

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Bradford and Adam Rodriguez of Harding Academy are underrated. John is extremely athletic and is a great all around player and is very strong. He is the leading rebounder and 2nd leading scorer on the team. Adam is an incredible shooter, the best on the team, and has great game but isn't that strong. Neither of these players are on the top 100 lists for their class ( John- '03 Adam '04). Can anyone explain this? Gomab?

I can't think of any off the top off my head but for next year people should take alook at Sullivan East. I think next year they will win a few more games than they have this year. They'll be having some great new talent coming up I should know sense I am one. A 6'3 little bit taller 15 year old 8th grader, trust me I don't play like a big guy either I out ran about everyone on the court about every time. I also got some ball handling skills and some outside shoot. So watch out opponents if you hear Coast To Coast or some one named Codeair that's me.

Posted by lionfans50:

John Bradford and Adam Rodriguez of Harding Academy are underrated. John is extremely athletic and is a great all around player and is very strong. He is the leading rebounder and 2nd leading scorer on the team. Adam is an incredible shooter, the best on the team, and has great game but isn't that strong. Neither of these players are on the top 100 lists for their class ( John- '03 Adam '04). Can anyone explain this? Gomab?

Rodriguez can shoot, but he's not that good overall (I would certainly take him on my team, but he's not THAT good). I like Bradford, but I'm not sure he's good enough to be top-100.

Jarrod Bain of Camden is one of the best players around west TN.But most people have never heard of him because he is from Camden.He averages 18 ppg and almost 11 rpg.Last night against mckenzie he had 24 points and 19 rebounds.He was also named to the All-Tournament team,and named the 11-AA District MVP.He already has over 1000 points,and 1000 rebounds is not to far away.He's only a junior too.

[Edited by lionschs on 2-24-03 3:12P]

You really dont think that Bradford is top 100? I'm surprised because he can often hang with Trey Williams, who is top 15. I would take him at least top 100 if not alot higher but maybe thats just me. I think once Rodriguez gets the oppurtunity to show HIS game, there will be many surprises, he can get shaken up sometimes but in the gym, he is awesome to watch.