shortstops

sportsman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Natalee, I love that girl. She has played up a year in summer ball many times and even when playing up she's better than the girls that are 1 or 2 years older than her and with the right birthdays, even girls that are 3 years older than Natalee. She's like a freak. I watched her be the best player on a 12 and under team a few years back when she could have still been playing 10 and under. I'm going to assume that she's a freshman this year. Well anyways, Natalee Grace this is Craig and good luck girl!

Gulleyball, I couldn't agree with you more. I've seen that kid off and on over the last several years and all I can say is that she is awesome. I remember the first time I ever saw her, she was playing 12u and I didn't know who she was, but I found out really quick. One time I saw her trip over second base and fall on her back. Not only did she field the ball as she was falling, but she still managed to get the force at second. That play is still on my top ten list. Gulleyball, you said you thought she was a freshman. I know she played High School last year, so she might be a sophmore.

Natalee is a freshman this year at Goodpasture. She played on the high school team as an 8th grader. She is one awesome softball player and person. Anyone who has had the opportunity to be in her presense knows how wonderful she is. I would put her up against any short stop!

Natalee Grace keep up the good work !!!!! ;)