13AA Coach of the Year......

TheWarden

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta say obions hoffman for the pleasant suprise of the return of the lady rebels, but who can forget what mcmillan went through with the injuries.... but again never leave out david russell, as long as he is coaching he is always in the running for the award. it would be no suprise to see him win it...it could literally go 3 ways easily.

And just how does that solve it??

I do not believe that a championship dictates who the best coach is. Regardless of the outcome, there are three very deserving candidates, Hoffman, McMillian, and Russell.

I tend to lean towards Coach Hoffman for the simple fact that the Lady Rebels were not supposed to do what they have done this year. Obion and Coach Hoffman's season should not depend on whether or not they win the district.

Just my opinion. :D

Before the year started, I said Westview and Gibson Co were locks to be #1 and #2 in the district....well, Obion has thrown a wrench into that, if they beat Gibson at home on Tuesday nite. Obion should have the coach of the year, however, I don't see them beating Gibson right now, a month ago, yes, but not tomorrow...

I think Westview probably needs Gibson to beat Obion, that way, Westview gets a bye automatically, then must play a tough game with Obion that might determine who goes to the state tourney...That is kinda weird to say that in your first tournament game, but could be true.

Guest westvol88

I think Hoffman deserves and I think he will win it. Here is why I think that; the coaches in this district know who does a good job of coaching and when someone doesn't. Tehy don't rely only on wins and loses. I'm not sayig that anyone is a better coach than someone else but this year with the expectations of each program coming into the year, I think you have to give it to Hoffman. I'd say the coaches will see this and vote the same way.

If you are referring to the idiot who started the "why?" thread, you are exactly right. People that make 0 contributions, like yourself, to these threads hold no weight with me. This is not a "Free Speech" forum, yet it has become "yes, I am an idiot" declaration. This is not a "public assistance board" where you get something for nothing.

If ALL you want to do is complain about teams, coaches, and the way the boards are run, leave.

Have I poked fun at people on here? Sure. Have I had an abundance of venom in my posts? Absolutly not. Have I tried to help coacht with a tiny contribution of $12 a year? Yes I have, it is the least I could do.

If you need $12 dollars, I'll spot you the money. :)