who wins region 6A

wildcats7

Just wanted to make sure nobody underestimates the eagles. My paper covered a couple of games last year in the J.V. season. Yes it was a jv schedule but the teams playing against them were only missing a few players according to the rosters we had at the DNJ... Few meaning 4 or 5. Some were missing more.. some were missing less.. Eagleville will be in the race for this region championship. Maybe not as strong as in the next 2 to 3 years.. But they will definitely be in the chase year in and year out..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Waynesboro kids that are talking trash about Collinwood,here's a little info of what the Trojans have back:

6'2 325 pound Josh Benedict, who was injured all but two games,will play OL/DT.

6'3 240 pound OG/DT Jamie Mclain, all-region

6' 200 pound OG/LB Jason Roberson, all-region

6'3 210 pound RB/WR/LB Matthew Daniel,all-region, runs 4.59

5'9 165 pound RB/QB/SS Colt Risner, all region, runs 4.67

6'2 165 pound TE/LB Adam Whitten

We also have some sophmores who will make a great impact this year:

6'2 215 pound OT/DE John Daniel

6'3 225 pound FB/DE Ryan Lee

5'11 200 pound C/LB Wes Butler

5'10 155 pound QB Jacob Dixon

Also we have so kids move in this year and will have an impact:

6'2 195 pound RB/LB Chris Simpson, runs a 4.69

6'4 175 pound TE/DE Anthony Bowers

6'5 245 pound TE/DE Jerrad Calton

5'11 170 pound WR/CB Caleb Berry

And for the comment about Coach Statem not being a great coach, It's kind of funny that the Associated Press named him Coach of the Year for all Divisions.

[Edited by eugene on 3-10-03 1:50P]

the associated press obviously didn't watch any of the games he coached because if they did they would know that he is not very good. he was just loaded with talent. i mean honestly, who gets their plays from madden on playstation and actually admits it!

the only real impact player off of last years team that u mentioned was colt risner. is he realy good enough to carry your whole team? i mean he is good but he is nothing like the boys yall lost from the previous year. i truly believe that the trojans will be down this year but in all honesty this is still your region until yall are knocked off the top. hopefully it will be us to knock you off.

also i will find out how much our backs bench but i really doubt that any of your players on the whole team bench more than our quarterback joseph ruddle. he is a phenom in the weightroom. he has a great work ethic and will be a tough man to bring down this year. throw me a few numbers and i'll see how we match up.

Alot of those players played behind Victory,Ward,Green,and Rich. They didn't have a chance prove anything. We are a bigger team as a whole than last year. During the Waynesboro game last year when Ward was takin out Colt led the offence down the field just as easy as Ward did. Our line will be better this year. The only decline will be at QB and WR. I also think that the region will come down to the last game of our season. Gonzo, what is your possision and bench press?

not a player anymore just a fan. many of the players on the team are my good friends and i talk to most of them every day. i would love to see the region come down to the last game of the year. because that would mean that its either us or yall and i feel pretty confident that we have the team this year to win that game. i still cant believe that yall think yall will be better without ward, vic, rich, and green. that's just crazy. the remarks i made about statem are only my opinion. obviously yours is that he is good. thats great but i honestly believe that without those great players he had last year it will be hard for him to win.

Those #'s came straight from the roster sheet. The only thing blown up on them is the weights and that's because I had to guess because they were not on their. Matthew Daniel ran a 4.67 last year. He ran a 4.59 in Jan. If you don't believe me ask Colt, who ran a 4.74 in Jan. And I also never said we will be better than last year talent wise, but we will be closer as a team this year. By the way what is you r forty time Steven.