Hotels for State Tournament?

fashaof2

The places I prefer are the Radisson Read House downtown, the downtown Holiday Inn, and the Choo Choo. There is another one across from the Read House but I can't remember what chain it is right now. Let me think about it.

By the way, if you have not been downtown in Chattanooga in a while it is nice.

Downtown is very nice. The only problem is those rooms were gone two months ago. There is a cheerleading competition the same weekend as the tournament. This is a problem every year.

If you want to stay downtown you have to make your reservation in November. There were still rooms available by Hamilton place mall about a month ago, but my understanding is those rooms are gone now also.

This is probably the the wrong place to start this conversation but if the state tournament were held in or around Nashville there would be plenty of rooms available.I believe that the same would be true in Knoxville or Memphis.

Another(the best) solution would be to have the tournament and the cheerleading thing on different weekends, but that makes way to much sense.